Rhythmic clicking sound in very low speed when car first starts

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Olnick

Up date on ticking issue CVT looks like it has 5-10 K miles on it! very clean inside no obvious reason for ticking noise. What I found was the output pulley outer bearing had a bad spot on it on the inner race. Had I known that was making the noise the CVT would still be in the car!
Attachments
StillSnapshot000001.jpg
StillSnapshot000001.jpg (30.49 KiB) Viewed 2085 times
StillSnapshot000000.jpg
StillSnapshot000000.jpg (30.31 KiB) Viewed 2085 times
old tech

I have seen this now a few times but really is not that common and the first one was just a very slight noise. I had a hard time finding it. I have seen a bearing fail on the reduction gear shaft and is yet a little more common but the real common failure is the primary pulley balls that peel and then snap in half. If you still have it apart, now is the time to upgrade to long pin or at least install new balls and also replace flow control valve on the pump.
HapStatic

Got this exact problem (very well explained). Thought it was this video > but then looked up and saw i was almost 2K over my 3K oil lifespan. My last change was from having my timing chain done by a suzuki certified mech, (they finished with Mobil 1 Conventional, not my usually synthetic blend). My guess is that it's low oil pressure and some vital components are not getting the lubrication they need until everything has warmed up. I'm at ~130K miles and haven't had anything replaced for the last ~50k miles, so a poorly functioning oil pump would factor into slowly spreading oil

In line at valvoline for a change, so if this fixes the issue I'll come back and reply to this or something.