Drivers side temp knob loose/slips

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
dmitche

So lately I've had this issue where when I turn the heat up on the drivers side temp knob, it takes more turns than necessary to get to the desired temp. Feels like the knob is looser and slips vs the passenger side where it feels controlled and tight. I also have the same issue with volume knob on my kizashi. Any way to fix these?
LPSISRL

I've got the same thing. I have to turn it a lot, or slowly. Also, pressing in on it while turning seems to help.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
KuroNekko

These things pull off easily. Check to see if the stem or the knob side is the problematic side. Any cracks or rounded mating areas would allow for the slipping. The easiest solution would be a dab of superglue if the issue was really caused by the slipping between the knob and the control stem.

I'd also recommend taking it easy on those knobs and turning them up or down slowly.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Sparky

I started to notice the same issue when winter started on my 2011 Kizashi. Only driver side temperature control knob is affected.
Did you guys find a solution?