Air conditioner vent clips

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
pricey369

I was all for that until I realised I could not move the vent where I wanted it. Gets pretty warm here in summer. New clips getting put in on Tuesday. Hopefully they get it right this time....
pricey369

New clips installed. Now they have to repair the radio. The face of the unit does not work anymore after they removed the dash. It took me a while to work out to use radio, bluetooth etc. Everything functions except the display. It is black. NOTHING... From what my local Suzuki dealer is telling me, they are stumped at why this happened and consulted Suzuki tech support. After loads of arguing with the service manager, they have to send the radio away for repair and if that fails they have to get another from Japan 6-8 week wait. Will know next week when car goes in.
Abdullah

Can anyone help or share the website or something from where I can buy new clips..... My ac clips from two vent fell. On from the rear and one from the driver side vent... Tried looking in megazip but couldn't find them. There are alot of them on AliExpress but don't know which one will fit

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk