Yakima Roof Rack using Landing Pad 11

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
PA_Probe

I am aware that Suzuki had a factory add-on package as a roof rack for the Kizashi. Has anyone used the Yakima roof rack setup using control towers and landing pads. The setup uses 4 Yakima Control Towers with Landing Pad 11's.
Just wondering,

https://assets.yakima.com/product/instr ... 1501001232
KuroNekko

I have no experience with the Yakima equipment you're talking about but I do own the Suzuki accessory cross bars. However, these are simply Yakima Whispbar Flush Bars. Hence, you can buy the exact same thing as the Suzuki branded equipment through the aftermarket.
The Whispbars have a low profile so likely will be more quiet than other aftermarket cross bars and look a lot better too.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
PA_Probe

Your right but Whispbars aren't round like the Yakima round bars I have now which I have a bunch of accessories already for. I would like to stick with the round bars and save the expense of buying the adapters to fit.

Thanks for the reply.
JamesFen

Does anyone have an opinion of what the best roof rack is for the 05 Path? Not a bike rack but the tray style.