Speedometer off?

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
SamirD

DiggerDerrik wrote:I have stock sized tires with roughly 10k miles on mine. I pass one of those speed limit signs with the digital readout of your speed and when my Speedo says 40 the sign reads 37-38. When I pass the same sign in my pickup going 40 the sign says 40-39. Granted the radar on that sign probably isn’t pinpoint but it’s consistent with both vehicles every time I pass it.
I too use this method to check my speedometer for accuracy.

On a side note, if you find one that's set to a speed like 15 or 25, if you race through it at, say 60mph, it may blink in red vs yellow. :mrgreen:
SamirD

SamirD wrote:
krell wrote:Hey Ronzuki watch this movie..Flash of Genius...this guy who took on Ford for steeling his variable wiper design.
I just looked this up. Sounds fascinating:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_of_Genius_(film)
It's on Netflix. There's several cars in the movie that my dad designed the steering system for. :D He was a design engineer at Ford for front steering and suspension back during that era. The Mercury Lincoln used in the movie was almost identical in so many features to our Mercury Monarch--so many memories. 8-)