New Kizi tons of small problem :(. I don't like the car anymore

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
wilaud

Hello guys,

I bought a month ago 2011 kizashi with 125k km on it. Inspection was ok, I read that was a reliable car.

Now I got a lots of shaking on the car

Problem 1 ( solved)
Had new break pad and rotor ( 6 month with proof)
- Car shake when Breaking 100 to 60 km/h
resolution : change front pad and rotor 350$

Problem 2 (not solved)
- rought idle car shaking when on drive but at a stop rpm drop at 550 car shaking
- I will clean my trottle body

Problem 3 (not solved)
- heavy vibration when accelerating around 40 km/h
- I know CVT's does that but I drove a other Kizi and it was nothing like this.

Problem 4 (not solved)
steering wheel shaking on highway 100-120km/h
- balancing and allignement helped a lot but still super annoying
- no mecanics can't find the issue
- air pressure is good too.

If someone know how to help me :(

I am tied. I whent like 7 times to repair shop in a month :(

Kizashi automatic, 4x4, 2011 127k km
FrankoLaMoya

Dod you know if they checked the engine mount by any chance? A guy in my area was experiencing shaking at idle and It was the engine mount bracket that was loose or something like that. It surprises me the mechanics cannot find the issue...especially considering there is a lot of ''shaking'' in general.
2012 Suzuki Kizashi Sport iAWD CVT ''Kaijū'' (Black pearl metallic)

Priors:
2004 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8T 6MT ''Audini'' (Black)
1999 Audi A4 Quattro 2.8 AT (Dark green)
1984 Chevrolet Malibu 3MT with a 327 engine lol (Blue)
1996 Acura Integra 5MT (Black)
wilaud

Thanks for the answer. I will check that, I wish it<s not broken because I can t find the part anywhere on the Internet.

:)
KuroNekko

As for Problem 4, I take it the mechanics looked at the suspension and steering components carefully? Wheel bearings tested? How about the tires? What's the conditions on those? Broken and worn components related to the suspension and steering can ruin the tires which then can cause a lot of vibrations and noise. For example, blown shocks can quickly cause cupping on tires and the result is a lot of noise and vibrations even from tires that are relatively new and look to be in good condition.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
old tech

On problems for 3 and maybe 4 if steering wheel shake goes away on coast. Check both inner axle joints for leakage of axle grease that ends up causing premature wear and making a vibration under acceleration that is impossible to simulate on the lift.
Suman

Hi looks like i ams also having issues like problems 3. i am driving my kizzi for almost 2 years now. She has done 260k kms but it is still a very nice and smooth car. I changed my brake pads on front and rear both sides and now its been few days that i am experiencing a vibration only when it reaches 35 km/hr and it keeps going until little over 40km/hr then it stop vibrating. It only does between these speed nothing before or after. I done the wheel alignment and balancing got it checked the brake pads and everything they couldn’t find any issue. Does anyone had same issue before? And how it was fixed?
Thank you in advance.
old tech

While the balance is right on, the wheel run-out may be off. Possibly bent rim,s, or tire true-ness. I find alot of bent rims but at least the originals are easily straightened usually.
Suman

old tech wrote:While the balance is right on, the wheel run-out may be off. Possibly bent rim,s, or tire true-ness. I find alot of bent rims but at least the originals are easily straightened usually.
I have done the wheel alignment, wheel balance and bearing checked but its not the issue as the mechanic state. The problem no 3 up there is my exact problem. Everything else is fine.
Now as i am enthusiastic but doesn’t have experience so i want to put out some questions bit of curiosity.

1. Does the vibration or like sluggish happen only on that 40 km/hr because of the tyre or wheel issue.

2. If its the engine or transmission isn’t that issue gonna be there from start to tur off. I mean on idling driving or reversing.

The RH engine mount i have replaced it and got more vibration in the cabin also may be road noise. And the mechanic asks me to change the rear mount i have got it and booked for next week some time.

He also suggests to replace belt tensioner and the issue might be resolved because he couldn’t find the string reliable fault issue.

3. Is that because of the belt tensioner it only vibrating or sluggish on 40-50 km/hr speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk