Bluetooth & Spotify

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Tom Kizzie

jep..in the centerconsole&glovebox (no navi) ;)
kizashi 6mt black
Deborad

I have navigation.
LPSISRL

Did you look inside the flip up door in the center console below the radio? It's got a little door you have to slide to the side to access it. There's a power outlet and USB connection there.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
KuroNekko

Deborad wrote: There is a usb cable in the glove compartment. I never looked for a port under the slide door but I will. I tried looking around today for a cable that will connect one USB plug to another. Wal-Mart and Verizon were clueless as to what I want to do. Then today on the Spotify forum someone said Spotify can only be played that way thru iPhone because of licensing. Then someone else told me to try a headphone jack. I am not technical, all I want to do is play the music on my phone thru my car speakers. I thought it would be easier than this but I'm still determined to try everything.
Does the USB cable in the glove box lead to the back of the glove box, like it's connected to the car? Does it have a female USB port on the end? If so, this is your USB input. If it's just an extra cable not connected to anything, check for the USB port in the compartment under the heating/AC control. There may be one to the left of the cigarette lighter/outlet.

The issue here is that you are not connecting the phone to the car. It has nothing to do with Spotify at all. Trust me on this. I have used Spotify to stream music for years on iPhones and an Android over Bluetooth and also by USB connection. Given your car doesn't have Bluetooth Audio streaming, you need to connect the phone to the USB input port that's somewhere in the car. Upon connecting, you select the input to USB on the screen of your nav/audio and make sure Spotify is playing music on your phone.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Deborad

I have two outlets under the flip door. I will look for something that slides and also where the end of the USB is in the glove compartment. Thanks.
Deborad

SUCCESS! I can now play music by using an auxiliary cable. Thank you to everyone for helping me out.