2013 SLS Bluetooth Not connecting to Phone Automatically

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
motosonic

So, I recently traded my 2010 Kizzy up for a low mileage 2013 SLS. Couldn't be happier. Only issue I'm having currently is with the Garmin? head unit. (Is it Garmin? Kenwood is there any model information out there on it?)
Anyways, I've paired my phone with it (It's an Android Phone, Google Pixel) and It'll connect to the radio, but I have to do it manually. They don't seem to want to connect automatically like my old Fosgate system did. It's a minor inconvenience, but everything I've read states that it should connect automatically when I turn the car on (all of the settings in my phone are correct). Anyone else have this issue? and if so, how did you 'fix' it?
thanks!
Tom Kizzie

When i get in my car i activate bluetooth and when i use the "CALL" button on the steering wheel i can directly call. So yes it should connect.
kizashi 6mt black
motosonic

My bluetooth is always on, so It should just connect. Maybe I have to try deleting the phone off the Head unit and pair it again.. Once I connect it, manually, everything works fine.. but, I have to literally go into my bluetooth settings, select the head unit and click connect (on my phone). Every other Bluetooth device I have paired just connects, except this one.. so, I know it's an issue with the head unit itself