Rear Seat "Baby Seat" Caps?

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
motosonic

Just noticed that there's a cap missing on the back seat, next to the double seat belts in the bottom.. Looks like it's for a baby seat or something to attach? There are caps on the other ones (I think there's a total of 4) and these caps have what appears to be a picture of a carseat on them. So, I need to find a replacement. I've seen the sites, but I can't quite figure out which part is the one I need with those diagrams and I don't know what that cover is called. Anyone help me out? I would appreciate it. I really don't want to pa $40 for the wrong part.. and it just looks ugly back there with that cover missing.
Thank you!
Ronzuki

Get a salvaged yard part. Find a yard that has the whole car, call them, tell them what you need. Take a picture of one of the others and send it to them so they know where to look for what you want. It'll be way less expensive. Car-Part.com
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
motosonic

Ronzuki wrote:Get a salvaged yard part. Find a yard that has the whole car, call them, tell them what you need. Take a picture of one of the others and send it to them so they know where to look for what you want. It'll be way less expensive. Car-Part.com
Thank you. I think the piece I'm looking for is called an Anchor cover. Couldn't find it on that site you linked in that list. I'll try some scrap yards around here (there aren't many) but spotting a Kizashi around here (even in the past) was like seeing a unicorn, so the likeliness that a yard around here has one sitting in it is slim, but it's worth a shot.
LPSISRL

I'd do an exhaustive search for it if you haven't. One of mine came off and I found it under the driver's seat. Have no idea how it got there. If no luck, try junkyarddog.com.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
motosonic

LPSISRL wrote:I'd do an exhaustive search for it if you haven't. One of mine came off and I found it under the driver's seat. Have no idea how it got there. If no luck, try junkyarddog.com.
Thank you! Trying this website now. Otherwise I'm going to have to go to one of these OEM parts sites and playing replacement part roulette. lol
LPSISRL

You will have to filter out responses between the general ones that want to sell you parts and the ones that actually have the part to sell.
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
LPSISRL

https://monsterfactoryparts.com/parts/2 ... am=1470370

8717257L015PK - Anchor cover black $11.64
8717257L00V6N - Anchor cover beige $30.02

Hope you have a black interior!
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
DiggerDerrik

My car is under a salvaged title. All I use it for is commuting. It’s loaded with dents and a rear bumper that looks like it belongs on a totaled car. Anyway I’m beyond making the car look good. If you want I’ll gladly send you one of mine. DM me your address if you’re interested. Provided you’re in the US that is.
2016 Ford Explorer XLT Ecoboost
2010 Kizashi GTS FWD
2011 F-350 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4 6.7
LPSISRL

Also make sure you look in the gap between the seat bottom cushion and seat back when you pull the seat back forward.
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
LPSISRL

DiggerDerrik wrote:My car is under a salvaged title. All I use it for is commuting. It’s loaded with dents and a rear bumper that looks like it belongs on a totaled car. Anyway I’m beyond making the car look good. If you want I’ll gladly send you one of mine. DM me your address if you’re interested. Provided you’re in the US that is.
8-)
Kizashi owners are the nicest people!
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors: