Vibration while coasting

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
copelandklc

SMH, having Kizashi problems.......2010 Kizashi 105,000 miles

Not sure if anyone has experienced this but while coasting under 40 mph moderate vibration is felt throughout entire car. Steering wheel does not shake but car feels like I am driving on gravel. No vibration while in idle.. This has been going on for 2 days.

Last week Kizashi was throwing code P0777 which was transmission Pressure selenoid b stuck on for predetermined amount of time. The check engine light would go on and come back off. I checked fluid and it was low. I added Valvoline cvt fluid replacement for cvt green and shell green. The back said was compatible. The check engine light has not come back on.

Any suggestions will be helpful..
Thanks

KuroNekko

Sounds like it might be the transmission. Does the vibration occur if you are coasting and then put the transmission into Neutral? It's not a safe thing to do but a test in a controlled setting may help narrow down if the vibration is transmission related or not. If so, it's best to not drive it and take it into a service location for proper diagnosis. CVTs in general don't seem to be very tolerant of irregularities so you certainly want to get it resolved before the issue ruins the entire transmission, especially since you are out of powertrain warranty.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)