4 TPMS sensors are OK, but TPMS light on - what to check next?

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
FmrLCpl

2012 Kizashi SE AWD, CVT, 69 K miles

One day my tpms light came on, I went to Costco and have them replaced 1 of the sensor.
After driving for less than 1/2 mile, the tpms light turn on again.
I was too lazy to comeback to Costco to have them fixed it.
Fast forward several months later, I went back to Costco, the guy there tried to reset it 3 times,
first he set the car to "relearn" mode, then walk around the car with his hand held
tpms reset activation tool (the order is Front Left, FR, RR, RL),
each time the tpms light (in the instrument panel) turned off, but turned on again after
2-3 minutes of driving. He showed me the data in his hand held, all 4 sensors battery are OK.
he suspected something wrong in the car (some device that suppose to receive signal from the 4 tpms sensors)
and suggest me take the car to the dealer.

Does anyone know what to look at next (beside take it to the dealer)?

Thanks
2012 Kizashi SE AWD (purchased Dec 2012)
Blue Ext, Beige Int.
BLyons

Is your 2-3 minutes of driving on the highway, or in the city? The set I have in my summer wheels are 'compatible', in that the car will recognize them enough to clear the message, but once I drive on the highway, the light comes back on. It doesn't seem to happen in the city. My winter tire set is original except for one that was broken by a shop and replaced with a universal sensor, and I never have problems with those. So if this is happening when you drive on the highway, it sounds to me like the sensor they put in isn't truly compatible.
Black 2011 Sport SLS AWD
FmrLCpl

BLyons,

It was driven locally, never have a chance to go to highway, just barely left Costco parking lot.
1 of the 4 sensors was replaced by costco, not sure of the brand of the sensor though.
When your "summer wheels" set the tpms light on, do you reset it or "live" with it?
I don't mind the blinking light, but it also block other paratermers like instant mpg, temperature, range, ect ...
2012 Kizashi SE AWD (purchased Dec 2012)
Blue Ext, Beige Int.
BLyons

I live with it. Got sick of resetting it. I can still see the temperature with it on, and for everything else, you can see them temporarily if you hold down the button that you would use to cycle through them. That will bring them to the display for a little bit, and you can cycle through from there.
Black 2011 Sport SLS AWD