Gear stuck at 1st position in my 2011 Kizashi CVT done 43000 kms

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Biswadeep

Hi! My car is 2011 make Suzuki Kizashi bought in India and done 43000 kms till date. Unfortunately the CVT of my car got stuck in 1st gear and even the Paddle Shifts are not working in M mode. Reverse is working though. Can anyone help me out please?
KuroNekko

Someone else just posted on this same issue. CVTs don't have gears so it means the pulleys aren't changing ratios. I think you need to take it into a Suzuki service dealer. I don't have an automatic Kizashi, but I'm thinking perhaps this issue is electronically-triggered. Have you tried to disconnect the battery and reconnect to see if anything happens? If not, disconnect the negative (-) terminal for about one minute. While disconnected, get in the car and step on the brake pedal a few times. Reconnect and turn on the car. Drive it around and see if the issue persists.
It's likely that it's a more serious matter that requires professional service but try this first to see if anything happens.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)