2013- Dash says doors are open

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
milesgiles05

I recently bought a 2013 Kizashi that was wrecked on the drivers side. I got all the bodywork done, but the car says that there is a door open. It shows the red LED image of the doors, but the image of the car that is displayed on the dash shows that all the doors are closed. Furthermore, all the door sensors work properly (when I open the door the image shows it, and when I push the sensor in the image reflects that). The gauge lights stay on all the time as a reflection of this problem.

Does anybody know a way to fix or something to check? I'm at a loss. Like I said, one image shows doors closed, the other one says no so much.

Thanks in advance.
krell

Maybe the trunk
Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
milesgiles05

I checked the latches and strikers on all the doors, as well as the trunk and hood. I even checked the actual door sensors again. This is what I'm looking at. As soon as I hook the battery up, the gauge lights turn on as well as the picture of the car on the gauges.

Since it was wrecked, I have to get an enhanced inspection to get it back on the road. With this light on, it won't pass... ughh!!!!
Attachments
20181105_165502.jpg
20181105_165502.jpg (172.15 KiB) Viewed 3904 times
KuroNekko

milesgiles05 wrote:I checked the latches and strikers on all the doors, as well as the trunk and hood. I even checked the actual door sensors again. This is what I'm looking at. As soon as I hook the battery up, the gauge lights turn on as well as the picture of the car on the gauges.

Since it was wrecked, I have to get an enhanced inspection to get it back on the road. With this light on, it won't pass... ughh!!!!
It's your hood. The graphic is indicating that your hood is open so check for the sensor for the hood in the engine bay.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)