front hood clear protector.

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
nastexan

yo does anyone know where and how much is a clear front protector for the front bumper and front part of the hood for a 2010 kizashi sls.
ragmopp

Although I am new to this board (just got my car last week), I can answer this one as I had it done yesterday. Firstly hang on to your wallet!!! It ain't cheap.
I installed the Hood, Fender, Mirror kit ($240); the Bumper kit is $350. Now if you basically want to wrap your car in 'saran wrap' like I did, add the headlight kit for $80; luggage area $70; rockers $200; door handle cups $50 and lastly the door edges $40.

Lots of money I know, but I am planning on keeping this car for a long time and it does pay off. My old car a 8 year old Honda still looked great when I got rid of it.

Also the stuff my installer used was manufactured by 3M, and in his opinion (and mine) it is the best. He had used other brands but they didn't hold up as well as the 3M stuff.

Lastly, I found my nearest dealer by doing a Google search for 3m paint protection and got 3M's website. Then did a search for a qualified installer using my zip code.

Good luck
pmw1213

I had installed was $575.00 cash, they also did the mirrors, door edges, trunk lip, luggage area, handle cups and edges where you foot rubs on the paint as you get out of car, am thinking about doing the wheels wells in back of tires. I love it bugs come right off. they cleaned car first and then put a sealer on the paint first so the bra/etc. had to be removed it would be easier. Took about 2.5 hrs. The had the pattern on there computer. They have doing this for many years did a great job.