Adjustment of front lights up - down the question?

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
campus23

does your Kizashi have light regulation? I ask because in my kizashi there is no adjustment option. My kizashi has normal halogen lights and I do not see that the headlamp has a motor for setting lamps? Is it normal ? The interior also does not have any switch to regulate the lights. How does it look like you? Thank you in advance for all the answers.
KuroNekko

Where are you located? Different areas have different laws and regulations regarding headlights. For example, nearly all vehicles with HIDs in the US have adjusting controls like you describe however, they are not required on halogen-equipped models. Regardless of market, I don't think most cars with halogen bulbs have auto-leveling or any controls for adjusting the headlights. This is done manually with a screwdriver at the headlight by turning screws that adjust the height of the beam. You can also adjust horizontally but USDM models have a protective cap over the adjusting screws. Pop that off and you can access the horizontal adjusting screw. More details here:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2140
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
campus23

Thank you for the quick answer. I asked about regulations because my Kizashi is from the USA (and he has no automatic regulation) as you write. in Europe (Poland) each car has electric light regulation manually or self-leveling (no matter whether it is Xenon or halogen light)
NickL

Hm... that is one of the questions I wanted to ask regarding my Kizashi. My car is fully equiped with xenon headlamps, but funny thing is that I can not find the button for adjusting the height of the headlamps. The car has so many different features that many cars don't have, but the height of the lamps can not be adjusted with the switch in the cabin, Or was I maybe beeing lazy to find it. Can someone post the pic where these buttons are located in your car, if you have one?
"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing". H. Ford
SAEED_KIZZY

NickL wrote:Hm... that is one of the questions I wanted to ask regarding my Kizashi. My car is fully equiped with xenon headlamps, but funny thing is that I can not find the button for adjusting the height of the headlamps. The car has so many different features that many cars don't have, but the height of the lamps can not be adjusted with the switch in the cabin, Or was I maybe beeing lazy to find it. Can someone post the pic where these buttons are located in your car, if you have one?
because there is no switch for that xenon headlamp (must) equipped with a system to adjust it automatically for you according to the front and rear height of your car.