Jerk Effect While Driving

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
SSHREST4

Hello Everyone,
I am having an issue with my 2012 Suzuki Kizashi AWD. I was driving the car today and suddenly I started to feel a jerkeffect. It is very minor but I could feel it while I was driving and also when being ideal on traffic lights (i.e. still on driving mode). The jerks happen in few seconds interval. When I plugged the OBD reader (Bluetooth wireless) it shows that everything is perfect and there is no issue. Can someone tell me what might be the issue? I have a long drive coming in 2 weeks around 1100 miles and I am worried if the car might give up on me during this trip.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thank You
Sasha-CR

Can you describe the jerk in more detail?
Ronzuki

How many miles on the car? Has the fluid been changed out yet?

Hard to say what the 'jerk' could be in a CVT. A conventional AT in an non-computer controlled trans, I'd say torque converter is going out, which, could also be the case w/ the CVT as well. Could also be the CVT's internal belt is a tad damaged, Dropping the pan and checking for metal bits-n-pieces would confirm or deny that. Or, it could be Gremlins in the mystery controls. Also, not sure a std OBDII reader would pull any codes from the TCM. Likely need a more specialized reader to access the TCM. I'm not savvy in that regard, others here are.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)