Coil type of noise coming from the engine

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
bavmorda

Hi guys, new to the forum, but a happy Kizashi owner since 2015, when I bought demo 2013 manual front wheel drive Kizashi with 28k km on the clock.
Been very happy with the car so far with zero problems. The car had a maintenance plan till 90k km and it was serviced by Suzuki. Now the car is on 108k km and was serviced recently for the 105k km service. Oil and oil filter was changed together with the spar plugs. All of the parts are original Suzuki parts, that I bought from Suzuki dealership here in South Africa. Oil is also a Suzuki brand Ecstar 5W30 fully synthetic oil. I'm saying all of this, just to explain, that the car is well looked after. About a week ago, I have noticed a quite strange coil type of sound coming from the car and you can hear it better if a push the car to accelerate. It almost sounds, like driving an electric car or trolleycar/trolleybuses, if anyone of you is familiar with this type of transportation, but this is the closest that comes to mind, while listening to the engine. Over the weekend, drove with a friend of mine who was in the car, who also asked me, what is this sound and that before my car was not sounding like this. So it is not only me :) Any ideas guys, what might be making such a strange noise. Your help is appreciated and I'm planing of taking the car to the local/same mechanic who did the 105k km service on Thursday. Thanks
LPSISRL

Can you better explain for those of us in North America what a "coil" sound is?
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)