Help need with parts

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Abdullah

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is safe and happy.
My name is Abdullah Mahsud. I am from Pakistan. I have just bought a 2015 Suzuki kazshi FR2.4 Japanese version. It's requires parts
Front Shocks
Rear Shocks
Arms Bushes
Control Rod Bushes
Headlight Washer motor
Rear Right Door
Front Sport version bumper with washer and parking sensors
Rear bumper with parking sensors.
So can someone help me with the part numbers of these and where to get them from. I did find body parts in Poland on the website Allegro but they are not shipping abroad.
Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
SAEED_KIZZY

you can buy OEM parts from www.megazip.net Japan. also, Megazip has a warehouse located in UAE which you can buy.
but I think you can buy parts from the dealer I heard Suzuki is fully active in Pakistan.
Abdullah

SAEED_KIZZY wrote:you can buy OEM parts from http://www.megazip.net Japan. also, Megazip has a warehouse located in UAE which you can buy.
but I think you can buy parts from the dealer I heard Suzuki is fully active in Pakistan.
Thank you for the info. Yes Suzuki is very much in play in Pakistan but kizashi parts are a very rare item to find.
I am falling in love more and more with every time I sit in it.
After studying the forum a little bit and the website, I think the terminology I am using or what the local are using is very different then what the part might actually be called. So my bad for that.
Like for instance I think this car at front does not have shocks but struts, please do correct me if I am wrong, and has shock only in rear suspension. Second example would the " Control rod bush" whole that part on the website is called " Stabilizer Bar bush" ... I hope I am not mixing things up lol. Please do correct me.

SAEED_KIZZY

Abdullah wrote:
SAEED_KIZZY wrote:you can buy OEM parts from http://www.megazip.net Japan. also, Megazip has a warehouse located in UAE which you can buy.
Thank you for the info. Yes Suzuki is very much in play in Pakistan but kizashi parts are a very rare item to find.
I am falling in love more and more with every time I sit in it.
After studying the forum a little bit and the website, I think the terminology I am using or what the local are using is very different then what the part might actually be called. So my bad for that.
Like for instance I think this car at front does not have shocks but struts, please do correct me if I am wrong, and has shock only in rear suspension. Second example would the " Control rod bush" whole that part on the website is called " Stabilizer Bar bush" ... I hope I am not mixing things up lol. Please do correct me.

Yes, Kizashi has struts in front and shocks in the rear. not sure about Control rod bush.
but if you goto Megazip you see a lot of diagrams for every part and you can easily find your parts there also you can ask them questions too.
KuroNekko

Keep in mind with the struts and shocks, you don't need to buy the Original Equipment Suzuki items. You can get the KYB aftermarket parts which are the same thing (KYB is the OEM) and it's a lot cheaper and likely much easier to find in a place like Pakistan. Search this site. Lots of info and part numbers for the struts and shocks.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Abdullah

KuroNekko wrote:Keep in mind with the struts and shocks, you don't need to buy the Original Equipment Suzuki items. You can get the KYB aftermarket parts which are the same thing (KYB is the OEM) and it's a lot cheaper and likely much easier to find in a place like Pakistan. Search this site. Lots of info and part numbers for the struts and shocks.
Thanks... I was about to ask that how good are these KYB product and would you guys recommend them. ImageImage

KuroNekko

Abdullah wrote:
KuroNekko wrote:Keep in mind with the struts and shocks, you don't need to buy the Original Equipment Suzuki items. You can get the KYB aftermarket parts which are the same thing (KYB is the OEM) and it's a lot cheaper and likely much easier to find in a place like Pakistan. Search this site. Lots of info and part numbers for the struts and shocks.
Thanks... I was about to ask that how good are these KYB product and would you guys recommend them. ImageImage

For a while, there was debate on whether the Suzuki OE shocks and struts (made by KYB) were different than the KYB aftermarket shocks specified for the Kizashi. The Kizashi also came with two variations in some markets as in the Kizashi and the Kizashi Sport. The Sport models had a 10mm lower suspension height meaning different springs but the difference in the dampers (struts and shocks) were unknown. However, the shocks all had different part numbers so some thought they had to be different somehow physically.

As the cars got older and parts harder to come by (Suzuki Auto left the US and Canadian markets in 2012/2013) people realized that it wasn't worth paying a lot of money to find the OE shocks. One of them was me. I recently replaced both the front and rear dampers with KYB aftermarket parts instead of the OE Suzuki parts. I really can't tell the difference especially because one is hardly ever changing out good shocks for another set of good shocks of a different type in a car with 100K miles. I went from worn-out OE shocks to brand new KYB aftermarket shocks therefore, it would be obvious that the new parts are better. I just can't recall well enough how the OE ones were when new to compare to these new KYB aftermarkets. What I can say is that the difference, if any, is minimal and not worth the added difficulty and cost of sourcing OE Suzuki dampers. The KYB aftermarkets are just fine and likely the same things anyway.

Just for anyone considering changing out the suspension parts:
Consider reusing the bump stopper/boots. If you have the revised rear bump stoppers and they are not damaged, probably best to reuse them. The aftermarket parts may not be an exact fit into the rear mount as I experienced.
As for the front, I had a pro do them and the tech just reused the OE bump stopper/boot. He told me that the part was in good shape for reuse and the new replacement part (Moog) would have required some modification, just like I had to do for the rear bump stoppers (KYB). The tech reused the springs and the boots and installed the new struts and mounts I provided.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
LPSISRL

I think you're exactly right. It would take a special driver to be able to tell the difference between the new shocks/struts and how the car drove with the OEMs of 100K miles ago. A lot of drivers wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the old worn out ones and the new ones when they got the car back from the shop except for their wallet being lighter.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
Tom Kizzie

I Have the old stoppers (in perfect shape). Because the stoppers arent that much cheaper for me to buy, i just replaced the rearshocks and will replace again if ever needed. Shocks cost me 55 euro/ 65 us- dollars.
kizashi 6mt black