Subwooer wiring on S model

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
alarman

I have a 2010 s model and the wiring for the sub on the rear deck is there. Does anyone know if is connected to the headunit? If not can it be connected? Will make installing a sub alot easier. Thank you
AlexRuiz

We would need to look at the schematics on the service manual.

My first take is that even thought the body harness has the branch for the subwoofer, the IP harness might not have the wires. Furthermore, the radio in the S and SE trim levels has internal pre-amplifiers and drives the speakers directly, so the radio might not be capable of driving the sub at all even if the wires on the IP harness also exist.

Let me check the schematics.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT
alarman

I was not looking to wire the sub directly to the speaker wire. I was looking to use it as a high input or add a low line converter to an amp. It will make the work alot eaiser then running additional wires from the radio or a rear speaker for the same reason. I thank you very much for the help.
ACMAN90GSR

That might work, I'm doing same thing on my sx4, disconnecting sub and running line convertor to run amp and 1 12" sub