Speed sensing door locks??

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Endeavour1200

SAEED_KIZZY wrote: you can add Bluetooth to the unit but for play music and call I suggest to replace the stock headunit with the android aftermarket one then you can add rear and front camera too
No, a good quality aftermarket HU is expensive and not something I really want to spend right now.

About the bluetooth, so it can be added right? And what functionality will it provide? I suppose the HU controls won't work, and for calls I'll just have to use my phone to accept the calls (not a big problem btw). Also could you send an estimate of how much it cost you? I just want to get an estimate to plan out some things and to see if this is worth it. Also, who will install this? Is it an easy DIY job or it needs a mechanic/electrician?
SAEED_KIZZY

Endeavour1200 wrote: No, a good quality aftermarket HU is expensive and not something I really want to spend right now.

About the bluetooth, so it can be added right? And what functionality will it provide? I suppose the HU controls won't work, and for calls I'll just have to use my phone to accept the calls (not a big problem btw). Also could you send an estimate of how much it cost you? I just want to get an estimate to plan out some things and to see if this is worth it. Also, who will install this? Is it an easy DIY job or it needs a mechanic/electrician?
for wireless functionality, you need an ESP32 module with wifi and BT connectivity.

you can find it on amazon around 15$ but you need to design PCB for your need and also time to developed source code usually this type of projects is a teamwork job and need 2 or 3 electronic engineers but if you are familiar with PCB design and ESP32 platform you can DIY.(it works for me)