Stock Radio Skipping Songs

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Endeavour1200

I have the non-rf head-unit in my Kizashi (7 speakers stock, Panasonic?) without Bluetooth so I have to use a pendrive (Sandisk CruzerBlade). But I have noticed that a lot of songs are skipped by the HU. It just refuses to play those songs and skips to the next one. I read the manual and the format is inline with what is compatible with the HU.

Even though the manual states these as compatible, I still downgraded all my songs from 320kbps to 128kbps (some even to 112kbps) & then also reduced the sampling frequency from 44khz to 22.5khz (significantly reducing the quality). Even after doing this twice and reducing each song by more than 50% in size, the HU still skips them. I've even tried to compare the songs which work and which don't, and they are the exact same (bitrate, frequency, and more attributes). I've tried to diagnose it myself (changing pendrives, folders etc.) but I can't so I've come here asking for help. Does anyone know what to do? Thanks!
:facepalm:
Last edited by Endeavour1200 on Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abdullah

That's what is happening to me too. I have a 2015 kizashi with the same, non RF without the Bluetooth radio, and even though all the song are in MP3 version... It will skip some song no matter what.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Endeavour1200

This is what I referred to from the manual:
Attachments
Screenshot_20210222-120503.png