Solution to problem of suitcase door of suzuki kizashi does not close - Puerta de maleta de suzuki kizashi no cierra

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
AlbertZone

Good greetings, the same thing happened to me, on my break from work I went to take something out of the suitcase and when closing it no longer closed, I was like this for two days, I thought first I tried the solution of disconnecting the battery and it did not work so I thought it was a fuse, I checked them one by one the ones on the dash under the steering wheel and they were all fine, I went back today and took out the protective cover that has the trunk door with a thin flat screwdriver in the middle of the black plastic clasps, with Carefully remove them all and then remove the cover, remove the power cord from the lock, find a tool to unscrew the lock, take it to my house, turn it over and remove the black plastic cover from the emergency opening lever I have the pull and somehow I managed to get the closer to be in closed mode, I went to the car again and installed it, I put the power cable back, I closed the door and now nothing was worse since the lock was in closed mode , Today I even went to an autoparts to see if they had the lock, you can't get it.
Before giving up and taking the car to a mechanic or to the Suzuki workshop that represents a great expense, I continued analyzing, so I thought about checking the power cables all the ones that I saw on the lid of the suitcase, it was then that I looked at the power cables of the button system to open the suitcase and I remembered that once a mechanic checking a cable under the engine disconnected it and reconnected it since it gave me an error code on the dashboard and told me that sometimes I remove and connect those cables adjust again, that time it worked and going back to today I wanted to try that, I removed the cable from the button mechanism, I reconnected it and BINGO when I pressed the opening button right there with the door open, a beautiful noise sounded, the lock opened, I closed The door to verify and I closed it was great, that was the solution I started to think and maybe that happens since we constantly open and close that door and forcefully many times and it must happen that so much blow over time makes the go and reconnecting everything was solved
I hope this help will be of use to someone and I regret that perhaps the people here paid mechanics to solve this, which was really simpler to fix.

I am from Venezuela I arrived in the USA and my first car was this beautiful 2010 Suzuki Kizashi and for now I am reluctant to let it go easy, greetings to all

Attachments
3.JPG