Needing help

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
ClassicVlasik

have a question about a 2010 suzuki kizashi does anyone know what this cable is called or where I can find one for my 2010 suzuki kizashi sls I've looked everywhere and can't find it at all I just need the whole cable because the one that came with the new valve body does not fit or doesn't even. Come close to matching, I mean the valve body is the right one but the cable is the wrong one. I put a picture to show what I'm talking about the black tip cord is the original one and the one I need but the white one Is the one that came with the valve body and the one that doesn't fit. What exactly is that. Cord/cable called anyone know?? I'll show some pictures to try and address what I mean...... So if anyone could point me in the right direction to where I could purchase the right cord / cable for the 2010 Suzuki kizashi SLS I would truly appreciate it because right now this is what standing between me and putting my car back together is obtaining the right cable. Thank you
Attachments
This picture is showing what the right cable looks like for my vehicle , it's the one on the left side coming out of the valve body.
This picture is showing what the right cable looks like for my vehicle , it's the one on the left side coming out of the valve body.
IMG_20210423_001504.jpg (75.99 KiB) Viewed 1359 times
This is the cable that came with the new valve body I purchased and is the same cord I keep seeing when looking for the right cord that I need which again is the black ended cable
This is the cable that came with the new valve body I purchased and is the same cord I keep seeing when looking for the right cord that I need which again is the black ended cable
This is the original cable end that plugs into the inside of the transmission body that's attached to the valve body
This is the original cable end that plugs into the inside of the transmission body that's attached to the valve body
old tech

You are needing the case harness that is specific to Kizashi and sx4 only. I have one here but can I ask how you came to need one? What symptoms and or codes are you addressing with changing the valve body ? Most importantly, what are your miles and what debris were found on the pan floor? Where are you ? Is your sls an awd ?