Stuck in Anti-Theft Mode

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Helpmedearlord

old tech wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:40 pm When you say five computers, you mean five scan tools correct? Did any of these scan tools have the capability of checking all the systems on the car? I agree with both KuroNekko and Saeed .The Security /TPMS/keyless start system is combined in one computer and has diagnostic codes. If all the systems are free from trouble codes then what I would try hooking up your fuel pump to run continuously then start the car and see if it will continue to run. If it continues to run, you’ve found that your problem is on the fuel side and can easily be traced back to the problem which may be a relay or a power supply for the pump to operate in the run position . Another thing that could cause a situation like this and not leave a code would be the ground up behind the throttlebody. Has any work been done to the car other than just this battery change?
No other work has been done to the car, but I will definitely relay this info to my guy. Thanks for the input. Also, yeah I imagine he means scan tools. And I'm not sure what capability they have.
drZook

Try to find a mechanic or locksmith that has
1. Bosch Type MTS VCI tool
2. SDT-II diagnostics software
3. USB Security Dongle

The Suzuki SDT-II VCI is the OEM Suzuki diagnostics tool for accessing the anti-theft functions. The local dealer where I bought my Kizashi no longer has theirs, so I had to find another dealer that still had one.