needing help CVT 2wd sport

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
campus23

my dear ones i need your help. In my Kizashi, the CVT 2wd broke completely. Are any of you supposed to sell 2wd CVT boxes or know where I can buy a (used) gearbox? I am from Poland and in my country (Europe) the Kizashi with CVT 2wd was not sold, only the Kizashi CVT 4x4. I have nowhere to buy it and I don't want to get rid of my car. My request, if you know who would sell the CVT with shipment to Poland, please write to me. I agreed that I can buy a CVT from Japan, but the waiting time is over 5 months and costs $ 2,000. Thank you in advance for your help.
old tech

campus23 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:29 am my dear ones i need your help. In my Kizashi, the CVT 2wd broke completely. Are any of you supposed to sell 2wd CVT boxes or know where I can buy a (used) gearbox? I am from Poland and in my country (Europe) the Kizashi with CVT 2wd was not sold, only the Kizashi CVT 4x4. I have nowhere to buy it and I don't want to get rid of my car. My request, if you know who would sell the CVT with shipment to Poland, please write to me. I agreed that I can buy a CVT from Japan, but the waiting time is over 5 months and costs $ 2,000. Thank you in advance for your help.
i pm'd you a way out I think. just not sure of what is available in Poland.