Replacing rear shocks

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
old tech

lwestlake91 wrote:My zip code is 26062
Here is a junkyard that is about 30 miles away from you 724-775-5098 and they will sell the whole shock with the top mount and the support up in there that you will want to get because it’s quite expensive but by itself. It will be $50 a side the quote number is 28813 and I spoke to Joe who’s extension is 302

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
old tech

I did order one of the rear upper shock mounts for a Mazda 3 to see if this could possibly be made to fit a Kizashl but the bolt hole span was to large. Image
Sadly , I really think that the Kizashi is the only car to use this upper mount also the upper support L and R. I think it would be a wise move for all Kizashi owners living in a high salt use area to buy a complete used shock with upper support L. And R. The contact info above can be used by all if there aren’t any around you . This guy has 4 sets plus access to another 15 in their sister yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk