Question time

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Abdullah

Okay I have three questions, so I will get straight to it.
For those that do not know I have a 2015 base grade Suzuki kizashi FWD.
So my first question is about the CVT cooler filter. I look around every where in my engine but I could not find a filter so I asked the dealership and they said no there is not cvt filter and they showed me a diagram of it and there was no mention of a filter in it. There is also no mention of it in the diagram of megazip too.... Any ideas?

Second question:
What should the engine compression or the compression in piston chambers be, asking because I am when I check it I should know if my engine is tip-top condition or not.

Third question:
Does anyone know the part number of the fuel filter because I could not find it in megazip, all they have listed is a fuel pump. Or does the pump and filter come as one unit?

Thank you for your time
Stay safe

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Woodie

There are two filters for the CVT, a wire screen inside the pan and a cartridge type filter where the cooling hose goes into the cooler. http://www.kizashiclub.com/forum/viewto ... 621#p39621

The fuel filter is inside the gas tank and a major job to replace. Scheduled for 150K miles, I'd ignore it unless I had a specific reason to suspect it.

Compression test should be done with engine warm, all plugs removed, and throttle held wide open. Factory standard is 200 psi and 160 is the lower limit.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency