A Kiwi's Kizashi Question

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
zoemeiyee

Greetings from New Zealand!

I'm looking for a bit or expert advice (or any advice, really) on my "new" Kizashi's wheels. I've just bought her, a lovely platinum grey 2010 LTDC, and I have my work cut out for me to restore her.

As a beginner into the realm of car modifications and suzuki as a make, I wonder about the "stance" of her wheels, with a small level of stock camber on her, I wonder if there's any way to get her wheels to "stick out more" (keep in mind I am confounded by the technical terms for such). I'm referring to what the local boy racers call "stancing", with the exception of retaining my dignity and vehicular integrity by not lowering her.
Keep in mind 3 things:
In NZ, wheel spacers are illegal. A special certification for them is not worth the cost and effort.
The roads here are very poorly built, so an extreme camber shall send her to her demise as well as my pockets for replacing tires every 6 months.
As a young adult and fresh uni student, I am not with valiant amounts of money in which to throw at this mini project :(

All suggestions are appreciated, I'd love to hear what other types or modifications you've undergone with your Kizashis :)

Thank you in advance!
Woodie

It sounds as if you know what the facts are and are hoping for a way around them. "Stancing" is idiotic, it looks stupid to everyone except the children who do it. It means reduced ride quality, grip of the tires, life of the tires and suspension parts. It's the equivalent of marrying a supermodel and then poking an eye out to prove that she's yours.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency