Input/Output Speed Sensors

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
tmpuckett1

I am in desperate need for input/output speed sensors for a 2010 Kizashi. I have tried every resource I can think of (or Google) to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding where I may be able to attain these parts? Thanks in advance.
tp
Abdullah

Have you tried www.megazip.net ?

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

old tech

I'll sell you as many of these as you want for $10 each but really dont think it is your problem. I have yet to find a speed sensor that failed on its own without the help of someone leaving the two shims off the output sensor and smashing it into the ring gear. The computer throws these codes when it fails to see the exact speed it is expecting due to the belt slipping from a loss of pressure usually, make that almost always , a pressure leak at a damaged primary pulley . Usually a P0777 code is thrown also.
tmpuckett1

Abdullah,
Thank you very much for your suggestion; that appears to be a very valuable resource.

old tech,
I greatly appreciate your reply; unfortunately, I am not a mechanic and am only going by what the mechanic told me. I will relay to him your assessment. In the meantime, if you have the sensors for a 2010 Kizashi (26141-65KF1 and 26151-54LS1), I will be more than happy to take them off your hands.
old tech

tmpuckett1 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:39 pm Abdullah,
Thank you very much for your suggestion; that appears to be a very valuable resource.

old tech,
I greatly appreciate your reply; unfortunately, I am not a mechanic and am only going by what the mechanic told me. I will relay to him your assessment. In the meantime, if you have the sensors for a 2010 Kizashi (26141-65KF1 and 26151-54LS1), I will be more than happy to take them off your hands.
PM me. ill need an address for shipping .