Key fob problems

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
old tech

The trouble codes for this system are hidden in the tpms here in the states. Are we sure there are no codes? Electrical problems like this are tough enough to figure out with car in the bay let alone third party. So, maybe I should have said '"before pulling fob battery, have doors unlocked". You should be able to start engine with pushing start button with fob right on start button. Does it ? If so then it shouldnt be able to give you any beeps or warnings for lost communication.If it does. take it to Suzuki repair shop.
taselsewhere

Nope, none. Yeah, I know seems to be a hard one. It worked for a day or two but now the "manual way" doesn't work either. It starts beeping and won't turn off as it should. I can start the car but it won't shut off with the dash lights/radio when I turn it off. Talking with the company i bought the car off to get my money back for it or they need to fix it. They are talking with a Suzuki repair shop off what to do next.
old tech

I had a customer with a 2010 gts that complained that his radio would turn,on by itself in the middle of the night. This was believed to be the radio at fault. Maybe you could have them both unplugged and retry,
taselsewhere

Update: Seems like they didn't find any problem at all. Nothing worth mentioning that makes this problem go off. But they are going to change the control unit to the key in the car to see if this will help it. Luckily I'm not paying for this mess! And hopefully, this will make it work. But I'm out of hope at this time but the future will decide.
Got it home for a week until the parts are coming to the workshop. The "problem" reappeared a couple of days after a brought it home BUT I got the "normal" way to "work" for one time. You put the fob onto the start button "starts it without pushing the brake pedal", wave the fob, and repeat this 3 times more or less (from the instruction book to the car" and It started to beep one time and it was gone all the things I described before went away. But... it happen the day after again "the problem" and the "normal" way didn't work anymore how many times I tried... So yeah... Hope that changing the control unit will work!
taselsewhere

Update: Changing the control unit for the keys worked better. The problem didn't show up for the first week and two days but now it's back again. So now my Suzuki workshop had ordered another part for the control unit. That is to the same system and going to change that one and see if it helps. But the part is a couple of weeks away so need to wait. My hope for this is not on top and my mind thinks that this won't help at all. Seems to be a bigger problem and complex problem than they think it is in the end. Hope my thoughts are wrong and it will help...
taselsewhere

Can you post videos in the treads?
Sn3ipen

Did you get your problem solved and what was the solution?

I am dealing with the same issue.
taselsewhere

Sn3ipen unfortune it did not work with anything so the dealership and me gave up so got my money back for it. So dont know what happend with it after that sorry. You tried anything of the stuff in this tread? Some seems to have worked for them. Cant realy say what the problem was but i think its like some kind of electrical problem in the whole electric system specific to the start/stop, locking section and comunication between the parts. Cant realy say just a guess from my part!