Drivers seat recline issue

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
kobostage

I have a 2011 Kizashi with a drivers seat adjustment issue. When I push the recline button to recline the seat the left hand side of the seat reclines but the right hand side of the seat does not move. This results in a lop sided seat. Is this a know issue or is this the way it is supposed to function. If not does anyone know how to fix this issue?
Thanks everyone!
brown7

Turn off the car engine before doing anything with the electric car. Use a set of screws to remove the seat from the rail. Check that the rail and seat are properly connected. Connect the rail and seat and check that the electric knobs and buttons are working.
KuroNekko

Search this topic. Someone had a very similar issue recently that was resolved.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
kobostage

brown7 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:59 pm Turn off the car engine before doing anything with the electric car. Use a set of screws to remove the seat from the rail. Check that the rail and seat are properly connected. Connect the rail and seat and check that the electric knobs and buttons are working.
Thank you for the reply. I took the back of the seat off and found that the bar that goes between the electric motor that initiates the recline motion and the inside of the seat had moved out of place. I placed the bar back into the grove and the seat now works great. This has got to be one of the best vehicles I have had the pleasure of owning.
Again thanks for the assistance.