Battery for Kizashi

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
NickL

Hi folks.

Current Baterry in my engine bay is slowly dieing. I have rougher starts in Morning, and from time to time Board computer resets. I bought the car 18 months ago and Idon'tknow how old is the Battery so surely I will have to replace it soon.

As what I read on the old Battery, it needs to be 70 Ah with plus clamp on the right side. Beside that and obvious dimensions that need to fit in the Battery box, should I be paying attention to some other things when choosing the correct Batery for my car?
"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing". H. Ford
old tech

24F is the correct battery that fits without any extra pieces.
NickL

Yeah, I am aware of the Batery measurments, but my question refers to the Cold Cranking Amps. My current Baterie has 540A. I was thinking maybe of buying a Batery with 630 to 670A CCA....
"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing". H. Ford
KuroNekko

NickL wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:25 am Yeah, I am aware of the Batery measurments, but my question refers to the Cold Cranking Amps. My current Baterie has 540A. I was thinking maybe of buying a Batery with 630 to 670A CCA....
I think that all depends on how much you want to pay and how important cold weather starting is for you. Someone in Canada will care more about CCA specs than someone in California.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Woodie

Service manual says 700 CCA
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency