Lower two brake lights not working?

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
TimoJens1

2010 Suzuki Kizashi S

My brake lights on the body of my car are not working, however, the one on the trunk is. I looked at both lightbulbs and they still light up when placed in the turn signal or tail light connector, but not in the brake light connector on either side. I don’t think it would be the brake sensor switch because the third light on my trunk is still lighting up. It doesn’t appear to be a fuse issue, but I have only checked under the dash so if there’s another fuse I have not checked it yet. Does anybody have any other ideas of what it could be? All my lights still work except for my brake lights on the body of my car.
I have replaced the lightbulb, checked the fuse, made sure that the connectors were not corroded or in someway dirty, I have checked the connector with a tester to make sure it is still good.
Woodie

Wrong bulbs?

Turn signal/Brake is one bulb that has two separate filaments in it, one bright one dim. Has two connectors on the bottom. Turn signal is a separate, one filament bulb.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
TimoJens1

I would disagree, the picture shows the three lights on my car; the white (clear) light is the running light, the yellow is the turn signal, and the led light is the brake light.
Attachments
370E62C2-0678-45AF-B331-4E1E2F7B4432.jpeg
Woodie

I suspect that the clear bulb is the tailight/brake light (please note three wires going to that one, it obviously has two filaments for two different jobs) and the led bulb is the reverse light.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
old tech

Isnt the led one back up light?
TimoJens1

The led is the one not working, both other bulbs are. It ended up being a bad ground wire further up in the cable. Now the led works and I have all appropriate lights working.