Help with identifying the sensor

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
kizashiwanter

Due to the fact that my car did not idle, and now it does not even start, I am constantly looking for the cause of the problem. I started cleaning the sensors.
What are the sensors marked in the photo for? Especially the one in red? This is important because it seems to have a broken trailer, because when I press it, it does not jam, but it is loose
old tech

The one in the red circle is for the oil pressure switch. Its job is to turn the light on when it has continuity and that is when there is no oil pressure. This one is not your problem. The one in the green is for your variable valve timing actuator. This one can be your problem but probably not with the wiring but the valve itself can be stuck by either outside damage jamming it or a lot of crud. There are two leads to this one, power and ground you could take two leads to it and give it power and ground and listen for the valve to move. It still should be audible with it mounted in the engine but best if it was just unbolted and slid out and checked on the bench. The variable cam timing being in the wrong position and fouled out spark plugs is where you’re at now I think. Pull the plugs out and Let them dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk