I check valve clearances. I can't find one element from the manual

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
kizashiwanter

In the valve clearance check instructions on this page: https://workshop-manuals.com/suzuki/kiz ... page_1385/
I can't find the items marked with 4) and 5). Does anyone have a real photo of these items and can show me? Or describe more clearly where I can find these items?
old tech

Number five is the small divot on the crankshaft pulley indicating top dead center. Number four is the embossed marking that you line the pulley up with zero. You could also take out the number one spark plug, using a long Phillips screwdriver and watch the screwdriver raised to its highest point as you turn the crank pulley and that would be top dead center also if you can’t see the divot as it is very hard to see.Image
While you have the valve cover off, put a wrench on the intake camshaft and see if it is locked to the cam gear as it’s supposed to be. I thought you would have found your running problem and your noise with the variable valve timing actuator not moving correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkImage
kizashiwanter

Thank you so much. Now I can move on with checking valve clearance.
While you have the valve cover off, put a wrench on the intake camshaft and see if it is locked to the cam gear as it’s supposed to be
so it shouldn't move at all?

Before you wrote back to me, I tried to look for instructions on the internet. I found the movie, unfortunately in Polish. It concerns the GV II 2.4. I understand this is the same engine? In this video from 6 minutes you can see how a special key is used to lock the timing chain tensioner. I understand that you have to do the same in kizashi? Is the service hole where the key is inserted visible in the first photo in your post?

kizashiwanter

in the above video the YT to which I link in the previous post from 2:25 is visible as all marks are equal. For me it looks like in the photo. Has one of the camshafts jumped a notch or two?

(image visible with disabled adblock)
kizashiwanter

One more question. I measured valve clearance and all exhaust valves are below normal. I did not detach the camshafts to check what tappet dimensions are on individual valves. Does the factory in these engines always have the specific valve the same tappet size or may it differ between the engines? I am asking because I wonder if, without undressing it, I can buy the right tappet in advance (assuming, of course, that no one has ever changed them before me)