Hill Hold, Service TPMS, Check Engine, ESP

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
damper

Hello everyone, some background information. I’ve had my 2013 Kizashi for a few years now, automatic transmission, but recently wrecked the passenger side wheel and fender. I don’t have any dealerships nearby as they’ve all closed down (South Central Texas). We did the repairs ourself but after the repairs I’ve been getting tons of lights coming onto the dash. Recently the hill hold has been coming on while I’m stopped at a sign or light and it will not allow me to gas the car. It’s happened twice not that I will need to turn off the car, pump the brakes, turn the car back on and it will work again. Im trying to see if maybe this is a sensor issue or if something was done wrong when we installed the new wheel or repaired the wheel shaft. Im scared to come to complete stops especially during traffic as it’s impossible to move the car when this issue happens. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Also it is an automatic and I’ve had very small issues with the car since I got it about 6 years ago, it’s at about 185k miles
old tech

I would recommend checking codes on all systems or at minimum the engine, transmission,and abs systems . Write them down and erase and see what comes back. My gut tells me the right front wheel speed sensor has been compromised and giving you an intermittent problem. If this is it then this sensor could be unplugged and the car will operate normally although without esp or anti lock until a wheel speed sensor could be found . You don’t need a dealer , even if Suzuki was still operating here , dealers have to focus on their new stuff not cars 10+ years old. Find a trustworthy import shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[email protected]

Does anyone know where the right front wheel abs/speed sensor connector is in the engine compartment?