Problem with front parking Sensors

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
SAEED_KIZZY

NickL wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:06 pm Are front and rear parking sensors the same? I assume not, but then the better question would be if all 4 of the front parking sensors are the same?

We connected Kizashi to computer diagnostic and it is showing that front left sensor is mailfunctioning. The other 3 sensors are working just fine, and the fog lights as well.

It is not such a quick job to dissasemle front bumper but I will have to do it. And when I do so, I will have to be really sure that I bought the right sensor beacause there is no way I am going to do this job twice. :)
it's a good test NickL put one of the rear sensors in the front and see if the front parking sensor error is gone.

finding the right part is also a little tricky too. it depends on your car's trim.
If your car has rear spoiler front sensors are different but if no rear spoiler all sensors are the same. I suggest confirming your VIN with your seller to make sure that you buy the correct part.
for more information, you can check www.megazip.net
SAEED_KIZZY

I remembered back in 2019 I bought 2 front sensors = 37735-57L10-ZMT(for the front middle sensor)
and 6 sensors = 37735-57L00-ZMT(4 back and 2 on front)
also, there is a color match code in my case ZMT for white pearl
Woodie

SAEED_KIZZY wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 8:55 am If your car has rear spoiler front sensors are different but if no rear spoiler all sensors are the same.
Now there's some information that just leaves my mind spinning.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
SAEED_KIZZY

Woodie wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 11:13 am
SAEED_KIZZY wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 8:55 am If your car has rear spoiler front sensors are different but if no rear spoiler all sensors are the same.
Now there's some information that just leaves my mind spinning.
Yes, I had the same feeling when I worked on my car back in 2019.
I think the ones with a rear spoiler have a different front bumper and different wiring cable but still makes no sense!
NickL

God damn! The fact that I have to brake my head in order to find Parking Sensor for a serious produced car makes me go crazy. I really like Kizashi but the fact that is such a rear car and that I have to search the entire Internet and order parts from Moon when I need it makes the things so complicated and no fun at all.

I have the model with Spoiler, the only model that was offered in Europe, Sport version which is equal to Sport SLS in uSA.

I guess I will have to contact the Suzuki Dealler and hope that they will have mercy on me. :)
"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing". H. Ford
Woodie

Try Megazip
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
NickL

I triied on Megazip and many different websites but without success this far.

However, Suzuki Dealer answered on my email, the say that OEM Sensors costs 270 euros plus 140 for installation. That is roughly arround 600 USD. The labor costs are not so high regarding the fach that they have to dissasemble and again assemble the front bumper, but i am bit suprised with the price of a single stupid sensor.

If anyone has any other suggestions, shoot it any time...
"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing". H. Ford