Kizashi Clutch Problem

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
elobo

Recently the cluth pedal is getting stuck all the way in occasionally and have to get it back with my hand and can keep using untill it happened again, an this started happening more frequently.

For context I just want to say this is a second hand Kizashi that my wife and I have been using for a couple years. It has been a great car and have had some issues with the radiator in the past but it was fixed by replacing it.

Getting back to the topic, Now the clutch is getting stuck all the way in everytime and when i pull it it stays at the middle. I stopped using the car and going to take it to the mechanic this coming friday.

Searching on the internet i found this forum so i thought why not share this over here, it might help another Kizashi owner or might get help from anyone that had a similar problem.

thanks.
KuroNekko

Hi and Welcome.
Where are you located and do you drive a Right Hand Drive model? The RHD models are known to use a different clutch pedal bracket that is prone to weld point failures. If I recall correctly, one of the issues was pedal positioning upon bracket failure. If you drive a RHD model, I suggest you research the topic on this forum. A number of our Australian members have posted on this issue.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)