Possible cvt issue?

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
joeinkc

OK, so I bought a 2012 Suzuki Kisatchie from a dealer body is in amazing shape minus one small fender, bender. Everything checked out on test drive, no issues other than a dead battery. Almost home, and it went into limp mode no power despite how much throttle I gave it, so I did not give it much and limped at home. Car was bought with a Kansas title. I live in Missouri.

Car info, 2012, sls with 129k miles all options available, I change the CVT fluid the weekend I got at home. It was a darker brown, I’ve been flushing it, and trying to maintain within the level limits on the stick.. it’s my son’s first car so he took it out for a drive Saturday. About 40 minutes later same thing started losing power and ability to accelerate, we went at home I hooked up an ODB sensor, and it gave me some codes that I hadn’t had previously. I will upload, some are permanent code, which cannot be cleared by ODB two reader. So my question is, would it be likely something else is causing these codes other than torque converter, sensor or solenoid? Causing this? If it’s transmission I’m taking it to a shop. I don’t enjoy or have more than beyond basic knowledge of transmissions, they are so complicated today
Attachments
IMG_2857.jpeg
IMG_2857.jpeg (212.06 KiB) Viewed 770 times
IMG_2861.jpeg
IMG_3101.png
old tech

Sorry to say someone has traded this in with this failure you need a transmission overhaul. Don’t get a used one you’ll be in the same boat.. You want an overhauled one I sell them for $850 for the transmission but I need your core, if the car was brought to my shop, it would be $1900 and the whole job would be done with warranty for a year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
old tech

Im in n/w pa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
joeinkc

Thank you old tech for you help and knowledge on this problem. I truly know nothing about transmissions, I have a local shop looking at it to see what they can do. I am sharing your knowledge with them and your number because there’s very few shops here in Kansas City didn’t know much about this car or want to do CVt work.