Hi, I'm new to this forum but wanted to get in touch with old tech.

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
miKiz

Pittsburgh native, that swapped out a 13 Kizashi transmission. Drivable but goes into limp mode if driven a certain distance. Maybe Old Tech can rebuild the old transmission and fix it, thanks in advance, Mike
old tech

I can Gillette Import Autowerks 814 683486three

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
old tech

miKiz wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:01 pm Pittsburgh native, that swapped out a 13 Kizashi transmission. Drivable but goes into limp mode if driven a certain distance. Maybe Old Tech can rebuild the old transmission and fix it, thanks in advance, Mike
Mike, its extremely possible that its going into limp mode because of the unerasable p1825 code. This is a mismatch situation of the trans computer and the ROM. Take the Rom from original tranny and install into doner then erase codes again. It is very harmful to continue to drive in limp mode. Pressure is cranked up to prevent slip but with high fluid pressure comes with extremely high temp. how many miles are on the doner ? This JF011E life span is usually 130k miles but there are variables there such as how its driven, how or if its maintained, and original fit from the factory. I have a conversion of the weak design that works great but must be done before the destruction process begins. roughly 100 k miles as a preemptive fix. This in car procedure with new fluid is $1000. If trans is driven till codes start popping up or till it stops then you will need an overhauled w/conversion I make available for $850 + core or overhaul yours(out of the car). I offer complete job w/fluid and yr warranty $1900