Identifying this sensor

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Abdullah

Hello all, I hope everyone is doing well. Does anyone know which sensor is this and if anyone can provide a part number, it will be a great help. Thank you ImageImage

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

old tech

variable vavle timing solenoid. Looks like you need to pull it and put silicone sealer at oring
BatNasko

In my case, the o-ring did not leak oil and was clean and dry after it. In the body of the valve itself, where the letter is, it turned out that there are many o-rings inside, this necessitates a rather difficult recycling. I just bought a whole new original valve for about $80-$90. It's his number: 16550-51ka0

Изпратено от моят M2101K6G с помощта на Tapatalk

2012 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT FWD (Silver)
KuroNekko

old tech wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:52 am variable vavle timing solenoid. Looks like you need to pull it and put silicone sealer at oring
Good to know. Mine is also rather grimy and despite cleaning the area, that part always gets oily so the leaking O ring explains it. I'll take your suggestion about the silicone sealer. Thanks!
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)