inexpensive tire pressure monitors that will work

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
old tech

The blinks of the low tire icon do not indicate a low tire but more than likely tpm sensors that are not being fully accepted by the control unit. Given that transmission can be preemtively fixed and avoid a transmission melt down is a very wise decision and can done in the vehicle while you wait. I like this to be done at 100k miles typically, but if your Kizashi is still working fine then you have a good chance of primary still in good shape and just a conversion to long pin would need done along with filters cleaned or replaced, extra pan magnets,and new fluid. The cost is $1000 . If the pulley has been damaged than I stock a perfect one . These are $300. I stock and Im happy to do anything this car would need most likely. Gillette Import Autowerks Linesville Pa
Ohiodriver

Mine is light blue. And I still have the OG service manual it came with the vehicle
Ohiodriver

old tech wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:47 am The blinks of the low tire icon do not indicate a low tire but more than likely tpm sensors that are not being fully accepted by the control unit. Given that transmission can be preemtively fixed and avoid a transmission melt down is a very wise decision and can done in the vehicle while you wait. I like this to be done at 100k miles typically, but if your Kizashi is still working fine then you have a good chance of primary still in good shape and just a conversion to long pin would need done along with filters cleaned or replaced, extra pan magnets,and new fluid. The cost is $1000 . If the pulley has been damaged than I stock a perfect one . These are $300. I stock and Im happy to do anything this car would need most likely. Gillette Import Autowerks Linesville Pa

Thank you old tech. I will be honest, I only bought this vehicle with confidence because of this forum. I'll definitely be in touch in the future. You're only 2 hours and 25 mins from me. I am in mansfield ohio. Thank you so much.
SamirD

Ohiodriver wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:20 pm Mine is light blue. And I still have the OG service manual it came with the vehicle
Oh nice! That's a rare color that I haven't seen very often. 8-) The manual that comes with the car is the owner's manual. The factory service manual is what the technicians use and it well over 1000 pages. I would be shocked if you have that in print as I'm not aware of it being available in print, only online.
Ohiodriver

I thought it was silver in the pictures and only upon coming to test drive did I even learn it was blue. It's a real light sky blue. I'll have to upload a picture. And no, I don't have that manual lol

Thank you for your help!
SamirD

Ohiodriver wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:00 pm I thought it was silver in the pictures and only upon coming to test drive did I even learn it was blue. It's a real light sky blue. I'll have to upload a picture. And no, I don't have that manual lol

Thank you for your help!
Yeah, I've only maybe seen a picture of it on the non-sls, so on the sls it will be really nice and subtle and tie in nicely because the silver and gray look great on the sls.

The factory service manual is here somewhere. I'm sure I referred to it in one of my original posts in this thread or a search should get you to it. Once you have it, check out the pages on the tpms system and you'll learn a lot about how it works. :)