Female voice for Bluetooth functions

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
teebzz

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a Kizashi in Australia and absolutely love the car. However, after looking at videos on YouTube about setting up a phone with the Bluetooth system, I came to realise that there is no female voice that guides you through the process like most videos show. I'm wondering wether this is a US only feature or if there is a way to turn on the voice to help you? It is extremely frustrating to use the turn dials to set up phones!

Thanks!
TheHolyGhost

It was on automatically for me, in the US, it's hard to believe they left voice prompting out for Australia, have you called the dealer?
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
chest3r

I know there is a volume adjustment for the voice when you're in park. Can't remember the exact location in the menus though.
chest3r

I'm going to guess that your bluetooth's guide volume is set too low. I checked where it was in the menus today. Make sure your car is parked.

Setup->System Setup->Guidance Volume

I felt that the default (3 on mine) was a bit loud, but 2 is too quiet at speed.