clicking/ engaging sound from transaxle?

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
themeat424

I've noticed that my Kizashi makes a kinda harsh clicking/engaging sound when I tap the throttle with the car moving at about 5 or so MPH (typically when slowly moving through a parking lot). When I let go of the throttle at that same speed I again here that clicking/ engaging sound. The problem is intermittent, but I can easily play with the throttle and get it to make this harsh drivetrain sound. I wonder if this is normal or something might be up? Perhaps a clutch working? Maybe suspension creak? I would take it to the dealer, but I don't think it's bad enough to make a whole deal about it. Has anyone been having a similar experience?
JDReichert

Mine has had this little noise sense new and nothing has changed. I spoke to the Service Manager and he indicated it was normal. The car continues to preform flawlessly. I'm not concerned.

Jerry 2010 SLS AWD, 1977 Mercedes 280SL, 1983 BMW 633CSi
Firefly

I notice it after I shift into D from reverse, after backing out of my driveway. It "thunks" about a second or so after I get moving in D. This is CVT of course. Doesn't concern me too much.
Former driver of a 2011 SLS AWD Platinum