Need expert suspension advice...

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Geaux

Pardon the double post in "performance", but this may be the proper forum heading...

I am in crisis mode and hoping for some immediate feedback...

I need to know what the specific differences are between the suspension in a 2011 SE vs the GTS or SLS "sport suspension", and whether or not it is feasable to upgrade an SE to the same performance level?

My thought was to purchase the SE and upgrade the car to what I wanted, but I am now concerned that there is more to the suspension difference than I thought and hope someone here can explain it to me in sufficient detail so I can make a decision (avoid a huge mistake).
Moto
Site Admin

I'm sure it is possible, but you will end up paying as much or more than you would if you just got a GTS to begin with.

I haven't driven a gts since they lowered it so I don't really have any input on the difference.
WESHOOT2

I understand the Sport models offer stiffer bushings, and 10mm shorter and firmer springs.

I, of course, have been wrong before.
WESHOOT2

Two weeks ago I test-drove a new 2011 GTS AWD, and found it insufficiently 'compliant' for our ravaged Vermont roads.

I remain (mostly) satisfied with my 2011 S AWD.