How to get power cable through firewall??

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
will2k

Hey everyone i can't figure out how to get my 4 guage power wire though the firewall so i can connect it to my amp. There isn't many rubber grommets and they all look full.

Any ideas?
MODS: catback exhaust, RRM SRI, 6000k HID, white led's all round, 22% tint, Rear swaybar, LED drl's, chrome stealth turn signal, scanguage II.

Sound system: 2 x Alpine 6.5" speakers, 2ch Pioneer amp and Fusion 10" subwoofer tube
kdkiz

I ran mine on the drivers side of the fire wall.I made i small hole in the side of the boot with a coat hanger all the way through in to the car under the dash,taped the end of the wire to the hanger end and had my son pulled as I pushed it in.It made a nice tight seal.Be careful you dont poke any wire's,go slow and take your time.
will2k

Is that the grey rubber grommet behind the battery?

On my car it would be the passenger side, should be more room there since there's no pedals so i'll give it a go next weekend thankyou!
MODS: catback exhaust, RRM SRI, 6000k HID, white led's all round, 22% tint, Rear swaybar, LED drl's, chrome stealth turn signal, scanguage II.

Sound system: 2 x Alpine 6.5" speakers, 2ch Pioneer amp and Fusion 10" subwoofer tube
kdkiz

Yes it behind the battery and down a bit.No problem,glad I could help.
will2k

I thought that was the bastard! Thankyou very much, you are the man!

I will remove the battery to have more room and give it a go in a few days.
It's been the only thing setting me back at the moment.

kdkiz

No problem.Any time.