Climate control freak out

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
JakeRam

Hi guys, I've had my GTS since lunch today and already managed to goof something up. I was home playing with the radio/nav and apparently accidentally turned the lights on too and guess what? Ran down the battery...duh. So I used my battery charger to bring it back to life and all is well except the climate control. You can hear the compressor coming on but while in "auto" the fan never speeds up past half (it definitely did earlier today) until I turn it down to Lo but even then the air coming out isn't very cold. If I turn the temp to anything higher than 62 it switches from the dash vents to the floor and that air is actually warm. It's like the A/C is working but it thinks its 62 in the car rather than 92. Or maybe the vent doors got out of sync?? Has this happened to anyone else?any non-dealer fix? I pulled the negative from the battery to sort of reboot it, but it made no difference (except I had to reprogram the radio). I'm trying a longer reboot right now but I'm not optimistic.

Appreciate any help. Thx.
JakeRam

I guess I shouldn't have been less than optimistic, the "long reboot" worked! I had the battery off for about 15 minutes. Not sure if that much time is really needed tho.