Pause Button on the Rockford Fosgate Stereo?

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Corridor 35

I've been looking real hard and there doesn't seem to be a way to pause a CD or MP3 with this stereo. The subject doesn't seem to be addressed in the user's manual either.
Eric998765

I haven't seen one either, and really, I don't think many cars come with them anymore. I travel with work a lot and use a rental car a lot, and most of them are like the Kizzy, play, mute, and that's it.

Lucky for me, I always play music via bluetooth, so I can pause songs from my phone which I stick in the hole left of the steering wheel.
~tc~

Have you tried hitting the play button?
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
Shaneous

I THINK if you Mute mp3 via the usb, it actually pauses. Obviously doesn't do it with radio, because it can;t (it will mute but not pause).. maybe it also does it with CD. I'll have to check. Don't quote me on any of this.. It is just a back of the mind observation that I never got around to proving and forgot about until reading this. (I remember hitting mute.. then unmuting and finding the song seemd to be at the same position as before I muted - could have been coincidence ;-)
wyliec

The mute button does indeed pause playback of discs, I just tried it to confirm.
Shaneous

Cool- thanks. At least I know I wasn't going nuts hehe.
AlexRuiz

Mute will pause playback from CD or USB :D
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT