Positive Dealer Experiences

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
rocket_man

I had to get my Kizashi serviced this week and I had a bad N good dealership. Iam starting this thread for the good dealership. Iam also starting a bad dealership that you will just have to read.

So I left my key in the car & it fell through the seat sides to the bottom of the floor
and I couldnt find it. I tore the house apart looking for that key when it was on the car floor all the time.

So I called McKinney Suzuki of McKinney Texas and they quoted me 160.00 to replace the FOB and 1 hour of tech time for a total of 260.00 which I thought to be fair. So I called Suzuki Roadside assistance and the car was picked up and towed to the dealer within 1 1/2 hour of calling Suzuki Road Assistance.

So The service adjuster from McKinney Suzuki of McKinney Texas calls me and says we found your original key on the floor of the car, you dont owe us anything since we found your original key.

I was floored that the dealership would be so honest and for any and all future needs, I will be going to McKinney Suzuki of McKinney Texas for all my needs.

If you want to know about my "stealership experience", read my post in the bad dealer experiences.
Mods: Cat Back, Under Drive Pulley, Strut Tower brace, K&N Filter, Sony Xplode 6 1/2 4 way speakers in rear, blacked out S in front grill, American Racing Alloys.
rjc1976

Good to hear about a positive dealership experience! I have yet to bring my car to the dealership for servicing (I only go to the dealership for warranty work on my cars...servicing is done at private shops), however it's good to know there are honest places out there.

I can say that my sales experience at Suzuki of Wayne was very positive. It seems like they run a nice service department there, but I haven't tried it out yet.
nytq

Do Not use Suzuki of Greenbrook! They will screw you over everytime, with a big fake smile on.
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK
chazyouwin

Nytq: What happened at Green Brook?
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
nytq

1) Way to long of a purchase process.
2) Rude finance department
3) Car had to be repainted in the first month. Although it was done under warranty (only after many calls to suzuki corp). The body shop manager and techs were completely incompetent. Oversprayed parts of the car. Damaged the hood insulator. And then told me that I had to take the car before it was fully dried!
4) Had a side marker replaced under warranty for moisture and had to ofcourse schedual an appointment when it was convenient to them (not me) only to find after a 2 hour wait that the part they had ordered came damaged. Took over a month to get a silly little part popped in. Meanwhile I was the one loosing time from work.

I have heard that Wayne is much better for service, although I havent had any more warranty issues, so never checked them out.

I would definitely go with them in northern jersey.

I'm currently close to a dealer in northeast PA so I will try them if I need it.

Good Luck!
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK
pakizzy

If you are referring to Brown-Daub Suzuki/Volvo in Northeast PA, it is where I purchased by Kizashi and had a great experience.
davidbus159

King Suzuki, Hickory NC is a great dealership. Everyone greets you when you go in. I traded in a 2010 Kizashi SLS for a 2012 GTS, and was pleased with the trade-in value. The sales process was fair, communication about rebates and interest rates was clear. The salesman was not aggressive. Before they delivered the car, filled up the tank, washed and waxed the car, put rain-x on the windows, and the glossed the tires! I drive 65 miles from Charlotte, NC for my service visits.
12 Kizashi GTS
10 Kizashi SLS
07 Charger R/T
05 325i
03 Cooper S
00 Civic Si
95 Sebring Lxi
93 325is
86 325es
87 Supra
83 Celica GTS Liftback
76 Corolla KE35 body