Anyone interested in clear and smoked size markers ??

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
klearz

Hey folks, trying to guage the interest in having a run of clear and smoked ( and other color ) front side markers made for the Kizashi. I specialize in hand making small runs of side markers for cars like this, and have been looking for a new project to take on. I've got everything priced out to get the project going, and it looks like the selling point on these would be $80 a set, with an initial 2 week forum price of $70 per set.

Here is a quick photoshop of the look they would give.

Northernstar

Def interested! Can you make it so that the lights are flush against the bumper??
Totally hate how it sticks out right now.....
cca105983

I'd buy them asap man, cept is there any way you could show a pic of a red one? I have a crimson red kiz and I'd really like to see the grey on it.
klearz

Yeah, I could photoshop of that for you if I go into production. That wouldn't be a problem.

I know what you mean, I really don't like the way the lights stick out either. Not so sure there is anything I could do about that, without having a Kizashi here to actually work and prototype a whole new marker on. Anybody in the Ottawa, Ontario area? :P
Northernstar

I think there are a few member here who's from ottawa, too bad I am in edmonton lol
cca105983

soooooo are ya gonna make em??